1/11/10

Pizza-Date

I made these last night!  I found Averie's blog a few days ago and can't wait to try more of her recipes!  It's funny though because I kind-of made my own version of these a few weeks ago when I wanted something sweet. 



Here's a re-cap in pictures of how it went down :)












Yum!  These are really good!  They taste like healthy peanut butter cookie dough :)

We had PIZZA for dinner.!  This is becoming a regular for us I guess.  We've been getting our groceries right after church on Sundays and picking up a frozen pizza for an easy dinner.  Our favorite brand is DiGiorno!



So frozen pizza isn't exactly a "health food" but that's ok!  Any food eaten in moderation can be part of a healthy diet.  I usually don't even eat that much of it anyways.  I sliced this 6 ways and was only hungry for 1 piece which equaled: 266 calories, 11 grams of fat (1 gram of saturated), and 15 grams of protein!  (Again, I don't count calories but just wanted to show that 1 or 2 pieces of frozen pizza won't kill ya!)






De-lish!

Check out my clean kitchen!


It's back to work today.  This is a short week for me though because...I'm getting my wisdom teeth out on Thursday :/  All 4 of them.  Eeek!  I'm a little scared but not too much.  I don't plan to be awake while it's happening :>


No comments: