1/12/10

Friendship. Drama Free.

This is going to be a short post.  I just got done watching one of MY FAVORITE SHOWS!  Yes, I'm not ashamed to admit that I love The Bachelor.  Tonight's was filled with the usual drama and absurdity that I've grown to appreciate over the past few years.  I like a few of the girls a lot!  Ali, Tenley, Catherine...  and then there's Michelle.  Ye.  That girl has issues.  I wonder if any of these girls stay friends after the show.?  You would think a couple would.  I guess you never know when or where you're going to meet a friend.  Sometimes they turn out to be a mere aquaintance and other times you find a life long friend where you least expected it!

I'm so thankful for my friends :)


















(Haley I miss you!!)

I'm glad, unlike on The Bachelor, that I have some low-drama, great sense of humor, faithful and caring FRIENDS!

No comments: