1/27/10

Hiatus

2 weeks.  That's how long I've gone without working out :/  I finally shredded tonight- Level 1.  It wasn't as hard as the first time I ever did it but I'm going to have to start over in a way...to get back where I was.  I had even done Level 3 one time!  That was quite a while ago though.  Anyways, I really had to talk myself into it but of course like always, I felt good afterwards.  It never fails.  I don't think I've ever worked out- running, lifting weights, yoga- and then thought, yeah, I really regret doing that.  Never! 

Thank God it's Wednesday.  This week has been really rough for me.  I left work today and the past two days, physically, mentally, and emotionally drained.  I don't want to go into it all but prayers would be greatly appreciated.  It's one of those times when I feel like a LOT is coming at once.

I have done some baking though lately.  Sunday night I brought home groceries so my dear husband wouldn't wither away.  Some of my buys:



Ryan made us some grilled cheese + ham sandwiches for any easy Sunday night dinner.



I got to work after that making 2 different kinds of bars.  One was an old favorite that Ryan loves and is simply delish.  I wish I had created it!... I subbed butterscotch chips for choc. chips. The other was a new recipe I found here



(woops- how did that get in there?) :>




Whew.  A lot of yummy pictures.  Both bars are good.  The butterscotch oat bars have canola oil, eggs, and brown sugar, so they should be good!  The choc. chip, butterscotch, and raisin oat bars are vegan, and have a strong banana flavor.  They're different- not a bad afternoon snack :>

Ryan and I going to watch 24 now...taped from Monday night.  goodnight!

No comments: