2/15/15

Will You Be Mine?







We had a lot of fun celebrating Valentine's Day this year! Ryan surprised me with a dozen white roses Thursday night. I really do LOVE getting flowers and it was so sweet. Karlyn had her school party Friday at lunch and we were in charge of fruit. We snuck in a few pictures before we left for the day. That night she got to have a playdate with her good buddy Asher and the two announced they were getting married. We made chocolate covered strawberries *with sprinkles* which come to find out is pretty messy with four year olds. (I want to call them toddlers) Karlyn got two Valentine's cards in the mail from her grandparents and great-grandparents - one with stickers and one with $1!

Saturday morning daddy surprised Karlyn with a Hershey's kisses teddy bear and she got to see Asher again that night while Ryan and I went out. I got a really sweet card and my favorite popcorn + a ginormous bright pink bowl. We hadn't had a date night in a while so it was a lot of fun. Reminiscing, shopping, and eating. =)

I'm thankful I have these two to celebrate and LOVE!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Sounds like a great Valentine's Day!! So glad yall had a great time!

Kati said...

Thanks! We did! :-)