1) 33 Thoughts Every Woman Has in Target. hilarious.
2) On Wednesday Karlyn started the day off right by saying,"Mom, I don't like your hair like that. Or those clothes you're wearing." I must have given her a look because then she started to backtrack. "I mean, I just don't like it when you wear only black." lovely.
3) I listened to this podcast by Wellness Mama (Katie) & Chris Kresser. Good stuff on pre-conception/pregnancy health and nutrition.
4) If you've ever struggled to fall asleep, you'll enjoy this read over at Stupid Easy Paleo. #2 and #5. zzzzzzz.
5) Ya'll. I made homemade chocolate peanut butter cups. I didn't have mini-muffin liners so mine turned out kinda flat but what they lacked in girth, they made up for in taste! So yummy! try it.
6) Netflix. What's not to love? #LorelaiRoryLukeJess Speaking of, I have an episode to watch.
7) Looking for some healthy Valentine's Dessert ideas? Look no further! Who wants to make me one or ALL OF THESE?
8) I love a good quote. Here's some from Jon Stewart...who if I'm being honest, I really don't know that well. This one's my fave:
"Love what you do. Get good at it. Competence is a rare commodity in this day and age. And let the chips fall where they may."