Thank you to Jen at Jen's Anchor of Hope for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award!
The criteria for accepting the award are as follows:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you for the award.
- Add the One Lovely Blog Award logo to your post.
- Share 7 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate other blogs to receive the award - blogs that you admire for sharing stories in a "lovely" way.
1. I have a weird habit of taking screenshots with my phone. If I see a link, article, or picture I want to be sure and read/save/remember, I'll take a screenshot of it. So, in addition to the ridiculous amount of pictures on my phone are 200 screenshots I'm going to sit down and go through one day.
2. I dislike loud noises. <This fact is coming to you courtesy of my husband> Even worse are loud, repetitive noises. I get this from my mother. The only time loud noises are allowed are during episodes of The Bachelor. Or The Voice.
3. My idea of a perfect day would be eating a delicious breakfast, heading to the gym for some weights and cardio, laying out by the pool, getting a massage, maybe a little shopping and a movie.
4. When I was younger, I took violin lessons for about...oh...two weeks. Then later I took piano lessons for a couple of years. I was actually getting pretty good and one of my biggest regrets is quitting.
5. I quit piano so that I could focus on basketball. Ya know, and play in the WNBA. I went to my first basketball camp at nine years old and won a ball handling award. I went on to play through junior high, high school, and intramurals in college. I held the three-point record for several years in high school which was six in one game.
6. My co-workers had to call an ambulance one day when I passed out at my desk. I woke up to a dozen faces staring down at me as I sat in my chair and repeated, "I'm sorry!"
7. I have grand visions of one day writing a book. And, doing a little bit of public speaking. They say if your dreams don't scare you, they're not big enough, right?
I love reading each of these lovely ladies' blogs. Go check them out!