9/25/14

One Lovely Blog Award

Thank you to Jen at Jen's Anchor of Hope for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award!


The criteria for accepting the award are as follows:
  1. Thank the blogger who nominated you for the award.
  2. Add the One Lovely Blog Award logo to your post.
  3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
  4. Nominate other blogs to receive the award - blogs that you admire for sharing stories in a "lovely" way.
7 Random Facts About Me ~

1. I have a weird habit of taking screenshots with my phone. If I see a link, article, or picture I want to be sure and read/save/remember, I'll take a screenshot of it. So, in addition to the ridiculous amount of pictures on my phone are 200 screenshots I'm going to sit down and go through one day.

2. I dislike loud noises. <This fact is coming to you courtesy of my husband> Even worse are loud, repetitive noises. I get this from my mother. The only time loud noises are allowed are during episodes of The Bachelor. Or The Voice.

3. My idea of a perfect day would be eating a delicious breakfast, heading to the gym for some weights and cardio, laying out by the pool, getting a massage, maybe a little shopping and a movie.

4. When I was younger, I took violin lessons for about...oh...two weeks. Then later I took piano lessons for a couple of years. I was actually getting pretty good and one of my biggest regrets is quitting.

5. I quit piano so that I could focus on basketball. Ya know, and play in the WNBA. I went to my first basketball camp at nine years old and won a ball handling award. I went on to play through junior high, high school, and intramurals in college. I held the three-point record for several years in high school which was six in one game.

6. My co-workers had to call an ambulance one day when I passed out at my desk. I woke up to a dozen faces staring down at me as I sat in my chair and repeated, "I'm sorry!"

7. I have grand visions of one day writing a book. And, doing a little bit of public speaking. They say if your dreams don't scare you, they're not big enough, right?


I nominate...



I love reading each of these lovely ladies' blogs. Go check them out!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes to hundreds of screenshots, glad to know I'm not the only one :)