4/25/14

Friday Faves


*I've gotten lazy when it comes to washing my face. I mean, it's the last thing I do each night and by that time, my battery is pretty much at -5. Yes to Blueberries cleansing cloths to the rescue! I love these things. I use them to wipe off my make-up and then add some eye make-up remover onto the cloth at the end. Then just toss it!

*This popcorn. And this one. I really don't need to go to the grocery store unattended anymore. Because I'm probably going to buy popcorn (2 for $5 what?) and eat an entire bag by myself in two days. #7servingsnotsomuch

*You HAVE to read this post about The Four Facebook Statuses of Parents by Honest Toddler. I adore that kid. Or his mom. Whatever. It's stinkin hilarious and so true.

*In-N-Out Burger. I ate there twice this week. And...someone paid for my lunch the second time! I handed the girl in the drive-thru my card and she told me that they had had a string of folks paying for meals for the next car. I was stoked! There are still nice people in the world.

*JT. This is my new fave song which means I'll listen to it a bunch of times until I'm tired of it. I did the same thing with Mirrors last year.

Happy Friday!


1 comment:

katebradley said...

Angie's Popcorn is our FAVORITE! We buy the giant bag at Costco.