10/27/11

Pure Cuteness and A Little Excitement

Where did my little baby go?  We are working on our 4th tooth over here and it's about to bust through any second.  How cute is she going to be with 4 teeth?!

Speaking of cute, last night Karlyn got to go to her first "Trunk or Treat" that our church hosts for the community every Fall.  She was kind-of overwhelmed but she did great and posed for too many pictures by her crazy mother.  Here are some of my faves~



She'll be toddling all over the place next year!  Our sunday school class had a basketball booth set up where the kids got to throw bean-bag socks into the goal.  Ryan and I helped out over there for a little bit while Sharon pushed Kar around.  By 7:30 it had gotten dark, windy, and chilly so everyone started to pack up.  We got several comments on her Arkansas Razorbacks outfit...it was a gift from Karlyn's great-grandmother who lives in Arkansas now :-)

3 Things I'm excited About:

* Tonight I get to go up to the Crossfit gym again for a free "Eat Real" team workout.  Woo hoo!  I'm hoping it's a little harder than last time although I should probably be careful what I wish for.

* My 2nd "Fitness Friday" post comes out tomorrow.  I'm excited to hear what you think!

* Two weeks from Saturday, I'm taking Ryan somewhere that should be a lot of fun.  My 10 year high school reunion!  Has is really been that long?  :-0  Craziness.  I'm looking forward to catching up with my classmates!


Anything exciting going on in your neck of the woods? ;)

2 comments:

Josh and Shan said...

She was so cute!!

Tina @ Faith Fitness Fun said...

She looks so adorable!!!

And hope you had a great workout. I have always wanted to try Crossfit. :)